Painting is a great option for a home refresh. But the hassle of cleaning up can be a huge deterrent. Learn how to deal with paint drips, stiff brushes and more with this video from realtor.com.
Watch a video on the realtor.com website to learn some new uses for those magical cleaning sponges.
Even gardeners deserve a vacation! In this article on realtor.com, learn seven tips to help your garden survive and maybe even thrive while you’re doing a little summer travel. A quick peek at the tips:
- Add fencing
- Pick a reliable person to look after your garden
- Create a cheat sheet to help
- Stow products you don’t want used
- Cut back, deadhead before you go
- Give your plant a long drink
In this article posted by NEWSCHANNEL 12 on their website, read about how a successful first year of Green Mountain “glamping” prompted business owner Rusty Britt Jr. to open a second location.
Rusty’s Roost River Camp opened in May 2020 saw virtually 100% occupancy in its first year. Get further details here.
According to realtor.com, “the kitchen may be the heart of the home, but the living room is the hub… you need to go the extra mile to help prospective new owners see your living room’s full potential.” The top things to do:
- Let the Light In
- Neutralize the wall colors
- Open up the space
- Streamline and stage thoughtfully
- Remove dingy carpeting and replace with wood or tile flooring
- Show the room’s versatility
- Incorporate extra shelving or storage